NOTE: If you are experiencing sign in issues with Mapfolio, CLICK HERE.
NOTE: If you Are Stuck Seeing The Spinning Loading Animation, CLICK HERE.
- Select the "Sign in with another account" button on the user drop-down.
- Verify correct login credentials by logging in to ArcGIS Online.
- Verify that all accounts are native Admin.
Note: Because of their varied nature, we cannot support "custom roles" that only have partial Admin access. A default Admin account is required.
- Verify that the accounts in question have license to use Admin Tools Pro, and those licenses are still active.
Note: In some rare occurrences, an issue can arise from Pro users logging in to the basic tools when no prior authorization to their Esri account was given.
- Verify that your ArcGIS Online Organization's security settings have not been recently altered in a way that would prevent access to Admin Tools.
- Try signing in using an incognito browser window or a similar private browsing mode.
- Try accessing Admin tools on a computer on a different network, or using a mobile data connection on a smart device
Note: This may be the result of your network blocking the "geopowered.com" domain. Please see your network administrator if this is the case.
- Clear history, and cached data.
- Try a different browser.